Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Very Long Overdue Update

So what happens when completing courses for seminary over the summer months? You don’t get the chance to update your blog. HA! Anyway, my apologies to those who read with heightened expectation and cannot wait to hear the glorious events which have transpired from one blog update to the next. (For those who can’t hear it through the type, that is sarcasm in my voice).

So far it has been a good month. Finished all of the reading for second semester Systematic theology. Finished my thesis proposal. Am a day, maybe two, away from completing my independent study of the Filioque. All in all I would call this a fairly productive summer. I managed to get registered for classes today, finish my financial aid forms and ordered my text books. It’s been a great day.

On another completely unrelated note, I have been thinking of ways to chronicle or record my thoughts. As I started thinking of ways to make things a little easier for me the thought occurred to me, “Why don’t you just tape or record it.” BRILLIANT!!! Hopefully, in the up and coming weeks I will be able to do this and, if you are all very, very lucky I might even let you have a sneak peak at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment