Friday, July 10, 2009

The Joy of Completion

Just wanted to make a quick update here.

I have completed the final portions of all my work for my Techniques of Research class. This included completing:

A critical book review of "The Openness of God" by Clark Pinnock and others.
A theological issues paper regarding the frequency of the administration of Holy Communion.
A final exam
A draft copy of my thesis proposal on the Reverend John Wesley's Relational Doctrine of Grace as influenced by his doctrine of the Fatherhood of God

I am elated that I have finished. I am anxiously anticipating the time when I am back in seminary and in the classroom with some of the sharpest minds and holiest hearts I have ever encountered. God has blessed our family tremendously this year. There have, of course, been struggles because our world is fallen, broken, depraved and sinful. Over all this, however, we know God is with us. He is good, He is holy. He desires nothing but the best for us, His children. All praise and glory and honor be to Him who keeps and preserves us by His grace through faith and enables us to fight the good fight and run the race with excellence.

No comments:

Post a Comment